about 1 month ago
Job Id: 9143
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to assist in the direction of Quality / validation functions.
- Responsible to ensure that the site complies with all regulatory, customer, and products requirements while looking for continuous improvement possibilities.
- Responsible for reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Responsible for estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Responsible to track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Responsible for creation of documentation that reports issues and errors relating to the production process with efforts placed to find a solution.
- Responsible to assist the Site Quality Systems Manager as necessary to manage and coordinate the investigation of Out of Specification results for analytical and microbiological tests.
- Responsible to perform investigations and document deviations when required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience as a Quality Assurance / validation supervisor.
- Good understanding of cGMP and GDP requirements
- Must having validation and manufacturing experience in GMP environment.
- Experience with Quality System documentation and packaging or equipment validation experience
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Experience with Root Cause Analysis and Statistical Process Control (SPC) preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) along with Google Suite, statistical analysis software, and contact management software.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.