25 days ago
Job Id: 10882
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Uphold test result files, certificates of analysis, statistical data, product retains and other required documentation
- Examine and approve gearbox products including document packages from overseas suppliers
- Assess Statistical data and make recommendations to leadership on ways to improve manufacturing and inspection processes
- Support manufacturing supervisors in achieving quality results and capability of those processes under their control
- Recognize trends in product, process, or quality non-conformances, which require corrective prevention action
- Accumulate PPAP and other customer required documentation packages
- Contribute in APQP and conduct internal and supplier quality audits
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Training in formal quality systems standards, 6-Sigma and LEAN concepts in a plus
- 5+ years of quality lab experience
- Automotive gearing experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Mini-Tab.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.