2 months ago
29 Oct 00:00
Job Id: 4425
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Work with the production team and maintain daily interface with supervisor, and operators.
- Must be able to work on all types of techniques related to gauging.
- Will review SPC charting.
- Maintain a low (Cpk) capability, gauging, and tooling issues.
- Work on MRB, PPAP, and Acceptance Standards and perform Gage R&R Studies as well as Capability Studies.
- Maintain and complete Customer Complaint Resolution and Responses (8Ds) and write customer contact reports as well as APQP Documentation.
- Must have an Associate's degree or technical school training.
- 2+years of experience as a quality engineer.
- Must have experience with Gage R&R Studies.
- Experience in writing customer reports.
- Experience with APQP Documentation.
- Knowledge in MRB, PPAP, and Acceptance Standards.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask For Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.