10 months ago
Job Id: 4973
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, PTO, Employee Assistance Program, and Educational Assistance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Lead process development in assessing the technological capability of quality and design.
- Develop a measurement process for approval which includes audits.
- Go through warranty recovery for the quality and cost of design.
- Cast ideas and support Manufacturing to improve quality, cost and throughput.
- Collaborate and create tactical cell and plant level metrics for operations.
- When units are finished and work in process, must complete and perform quality audits.
- Keep records in accordance with Quality System Requirements.
- Process Non-Conforming Product (NCP) reports on company system.
- Perform inspections on work in process parts and report any visual or mechanical issues.
- Cooperate in Material Review Boards of non-conforming products.
- As member of team, maintain Quality System Plan and Production System.
- Maintain 5S in assigned areas.
- Support team with back up assignments.
- Perform duties assigned by supervisor.
- Perform tasks according to procedure.
- Revise the TQC’s on Travelers to reflect problems in production or the field.
- Evaluate process for quality and productivity improvements and create and set changes.
- Provide coverage for Senior Quality Technician on ASME issues.
- Prepare weekly statement to show conducted audits and actions defined.
- Requires a minimum BSME or BSIE and 5-10 years related experience.
- Must be highly skilled with Project Management.
- ASME experience preferred.
- Ability to drive world class strategies and processes.
- Exceptional communication, team and process skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and be a team player.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance
Ask for Scott
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.