8 months ago
30 Jan 00:00
Job Id: 5218
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan with company match and PTOP. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Meet customers’ expectations by the creation system and processes.
- Interpret standards and needs of customers expectations.
- Design & interpret reports.
- Construct audit reports of existing and new processes.
- Train, share information and construct orientation sessions for employees.
- As leader, inspire employees to meet expectations and make decisive decisions to create smooth processes with no constraints.
- Analysis Production Failure Mode and come up with practical solutions to fix issues.
- Document writing, control and management.
- Provide coverage for technicians as needed.
- Act as Quality Manager in their absence.
- Train employees on proper safety techniques and work collaboratively as a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Customer Interface Green Belt Level
- Great Leadership skills and ability to develop and implement quality systems.
- Knowledge of customer expectations and regulatory requirements.
- Detail-Oriented and self-motivated
- Read and Understand Engineering Documents (Part Prints, Drawings)
- Work overtime on short notice.
- Willing to learn all areas of company and work with a team
- List preferred qualifications here
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest level of Education you possess?
Do you have your Customer Interface Green Belt Level?
What qualifications do you have that will make you successful in this position?
Do you have experience with Engineering documents?
Why are you looking for a new position?
What are your salary expectations?