Hope Ranch, California
about 1 month ago
Quality Engineering Specialist
Hope Ranch, CA
Job Id: 9694
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Collaborate with our Purchasing Organization to identify capable and interested second sources,
- Lead inter and intra-company cross-functional engineering activities throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Be an advocate to suppliers and represent the company business interests when working with these suppliers.
- Create effective internal systems and processes to track supplier performance metrics.
- Supervise supplier performance and facilitate improvement projects using KPI’s
- Help internal and external audits to ensure compliance with in-house processes/procedures and regulatory standards.
- Produce Quality Program Plans and Quality Assurance Procedures.
- Devise Pricing and Delivery Cost Estimates, Department ETCs and EACs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 5- 7 years of supplier quality engineering and Continuous improvement experience
- Previous DoD background particularly military, DoD contractor or government service is a plus
- Hands on with IS0 9001 and AS9100 principles.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP) experience is preferred
- Regular travel to suppliers may be needed.
- Must be able to obtain & maintain a Secret level clearance.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.