5 months ago
31 Oct 00:00
Quality Improvement Manager
Job Id: 4983
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Analyze performance metrics related to top diagnoses, clinical procedures and operational performance in order to recommend valid solutions.
- Work with quality directors, committees and work groups to drive desired outcomes.
- Supervise and support the effectiveness of employee driven quality improvement teams.
- Monitor various department processes, such as care complaints and medical record assessments, in order to recommend actions to address any risks or vulnerabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of clinical, healthcare, or quality management experience.
- Experience with quality improvement and supervisory experience in a healthcare environment.
- RN license preferred.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.