22 days ago
Job Id: 9816
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Pick the following or add in as needed: medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Processing all the components and verify the quality and quantity of finished goods
- Cleanliness, adherence to customer specification (visual and dimensional), packaging, and quantity verification of finished items.
- Inspecting finished goods for conformance to requirements defined in work instructions, inspection plans, Quality Assurance procedures or other documents.
- Identifying non-conforming product based on visual and dimensional inspection criteria
- Swiftly communicating quality, quantity, packaging issues to supervisors and/or co-workers
- Maintaining and recording accurate counts of inspected parts, including non-conforming parts
- Documenting inspection results
- Cleaning finished items
- Packaging finished items in accordance with customer specifications and preparing boxes to ship
- Assisting customers by safely loading/unloading cargo on-site
- High School diploma or GED strongly preferred
- Experience in an inspection department required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contact to hire position
- Holiday Pay, Life Insurance and Social Goodness Benefits.
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.