about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10478
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including career advancement opportunities. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ensure and maintain production lines to meet standards and quality.
- Maintain daily production goals
- Operate equipment to inspect, pack, count and trim goods manually or automatically maintain standards
- Excellent with detail work using manual skills
- Recording and maintaining labelled and sealed inventory before shipment
- Familiar with packaging machines and its working.
- Learn molding equipment process and troubleshooting to fix issues.
- General equipment and building maintenance
- Fulfill given tasks
- Assist in other areas and/or departments as needed
- Go-getter, excellent at time management, work independently and follow standards for safety and conduct.
- High School Diploma/GED and/or related experience
- Team Player
- Open to flexible work schedule.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend for long hours and good hearing and vision
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- 12-hour shift (7 – 7) with rotating weekends
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.