19 days ago
10 May 00:00
Job Id: 6228
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Applies statistical process control (SPC) methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes.
- Maintains a current working knowledge of government and industry quality assurance codes and standards.
- Designs and implements quality assurance training programs to key personnel in conjunction with managers.
- Prepares and presents technical and program information to the management team.
- Directs technical and administrative workers engaged in quality assurance activities.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or equivalent.
- Three to five years of experience in a Quality Assurance Management role and/or training.
- HACCP and SQF experience are preferred.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.