about 1 month ago
01 Jun 00:00
Managerial role in Quality Management within the Automotive Industry
Job Id: 6496
The Quality Manager will have strong leadership skills for all the quality, procedures and policies. while managing the union employees. This role will require the engineer to ensure the organization follows company guidelines when it comes to continuous improvement and documented training.
- Drive business metrics (safety, quality, cost, on-time delivery)
- Develop and manage a system which ensures the Company’s documentation is complete, monitored, accurate and current
- Lead quality systems requirements
- Ensures root cause investigations are being completed correctly and that corrective actions are suitable, adequate, and effective.
- Investigate and resolve supplier complaints with Strategic Sourcing and directly with the supplier as needed
- Bachelors’ degree in Quality Management, Engineering or any other related
- 5 years’ experience in quality management experience within the Automotive industry
- Proficient in ISO 9001:2015 & 14001
- The ability to drive continuous improvement processes within the organization
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.