about 1 year ago
Job Id: 7466
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Drive business metrics (safety, quality, cost, on-time delivery)
- Develop and manage a system which ensures the Company’s documentation is complete, monitored, accurate and current
- Lead quality systems requirements
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of FMEAs and SPC
- Ensures root cause investigations are being completed correctly and that corrective actions are suitable, adequate, and effective.
- Investigate and resolve supplier complaints with Strategic Sourcing and directly with the supplier as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality Management, Engineering or any other related
- 5 plus years of experience related to quality
- Strong working knowledge of LEAN tools
- The ability to be hands on when necessary
- Familiarity with FM, UL, Intertek, ICC is a plus
- The ability to drive continuous improvement processes within the organization
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for Vincent Price
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.