11 days ago
Job Id: 9917
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ensuring conformance to quality systems and for engaging and driving continual improvement.
- Leading, managing, and directing the activities of the plant Quality Department as well as engaging in continuous improvement projects with other departments or WMG facilities.
- Maintains consistent quality operating procedures and documentation.
- Responsible for quality reporting timeliness and accuracy.
- Safeguards quality system integrity by departmental involvement in APQP, customer and supplier issues.
- Maintains positive customer relationships, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Manage the corrective action process ensuring a timely customer response
- Direct the coordination and submission of accurate PPAP documentation in a timely manner
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- 5 years of experience in a quality management leadership role with responsibility for the quality department.
- Certification in Quality Management or Quality Systems is a plus
- Experience with APQP and PPAP processes
- Experience with development of FMEA and control plans
- Ability to review an analyze dimensional reports
- Full understanding of SPC and ability to apply to manufacturing
- Quality Auditing and training experience
- Lean manufacturing and injection molding a plus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.