about 2 months ago
The Quality Manager will be responsible for quality system and document/process management, oversee product quality in the production floor, train and coach employees to ensures best practices are being follow for applicable core tools like APQP & Control Plans, PFMEA’s, Process Flows, SPC, MSA, etc.
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you
Must have experience working with a certified quality management system.
- Excellent work environment with growth opportunities
- Great Pay
- Work-life Balance
- Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards
- Bachelor's Degree
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Previous Audit Experience
- Participate in the development of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Previous experience in a manufacturing industry
- Familiarity with intelligent and industrial systems
- Computer Skills: MS Office, ERP systems
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.