Potterstown, New Jersey
2 days ago
Job Id: 11579
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Effectively lead Inspection Department overseeing the manufacturing floor
- Accurately inspect all manufactured parts and finished products to ensure specifications match
- Maintain all necessary paperwork and inspection records
- Keep tools and processes up to quality standards
- Perform internal audits and record customer feedback
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Experience in Aerospace Industry
- 5 years of Quality Control background and AS9100 knowledge preferred
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and technical data
- Proficient with inspections tools: calipers, micrometers, bore gauges, CMM, optical comparators, etc.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Caitlin Kenny
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.