10 months ago
02 Dec 00:00
Managerial Role in Quality Management Solutions within the Medical Device Industry
Job Id: 4478
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Applies product and process control methods such as developing control plans, identifying critical control points, developing, validating and controlling work instructions relating to the Quality System.
- Provides critical direction and oversight to external designers, developers and manufacturers
- Lead other quality professionals on complex projects and provides mentoring / coaching for application of technical principles, theories, concepts and quality tools and systems
- Conducing quality audits of suppliers and verifying corrective actions that are implemented.
- Managing quality auditing systems using internal audits and review of third party audits and certifications.
- Ensures appropriate completion of all test method validations, software validations, and supplier qualifications
- Bachelors' Degree in Engineering, Quality Management or any other related field
- 7 years’ experience in quality management within a manufacturing environment within the medical device industry
- Has a strong engineering background
- Lean/Six Sigma Certified
- Knowledgeable of Quality System standards and regulations that includes 21 CFR 803 & 820, and ISO 13485/ISO 14971
- Has worked in an FDA regulated manufacturing environment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Career Advancement
- A fun work environment
- Great Work-Life Balance
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.