9 months ago
08 Jan 00:00
Job Id: 5089
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Reviews all documentation related to product quality.
- Test procedures and operation sheets and approves as appropriate to ensure product quality.
- Leads the process of inspection of products to proactively disposition product.
- Ensure qualified materials are available to production.
- Ensures that product quality is maintained through application of analytical test protocols on constituent materials.
- Implement the appropriate corrective action to quality problems, with the aid of Manufacturing, Engineering, Product Development, Purchasing, etc.
- Identifies and reports qualify problems or trends based on SPC data.
- Apply problem solving techniques (8D, 5-Why, FMEA, GR&R, etc.) and advanced statistical methods and support the ongoing implementation and continuous improvements to ERP system.
- Generates defect-reduction activities.
- Ensure plans, programs and analytical chemistry capabilities are linked with and support the overall objectives of the Quality organization.
- Serves as the divisions ISO9001 management representative and drives the continuous evolution of the quality management system.
- Writes necessary quality plans, procedures, work instructions and related quality system documentation.
- Acts as the liaison with R&D for new produced implementation, current modifications and analytical procedure and equipment developments.
- Responsible for the ISO9001 Quality Management System and the Quality Control function that is charged with the inspection of raw, in process and final inspection of the divisions’ products at two locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience leading the QA/QC function in a manufacturing environment.
- Domain knowledge in analytical chemistry is desirable.
- Experience in developing and executing DOE’s with strong analytical/SPC background required.
- Minitab skills is preferred.
- Experience in application of SPC to identify root causes of trends and/or failures.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PT0
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.