4 months ago
Quality Rework Technician
1st and 2nd Shifts
Job Id: 7212
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Calibrate, and repair electrical instruments or testing equipment.
- Identify solutions to technical design problems that may arise.
- Inspect designs for quality control, report findings, and make recommendations.
- Draw diagrams and write specifications to clarify design details of experimental electronics units.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must 3+ manufacturing experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Good organizational skills.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.