23 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage programs about quality and food safety.
- Train, supervise, and evaluate quality control team members.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Schedule and coordinate preparations for product inspections and testing.
- Work to resolve noncompliance issues with materials or final product.
- Strong knowledge of Quality Systems.
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Food Sciences, Chemistry or related scientific discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 2 plus years’ experience in the food manufacturing industry.
- Strong knowledge of HACCP and GMP's.
- Experience in Quality, Packaging and Production.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Adhere to safety management and keeping a clean warehouse work area.
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.