about 1 month ago
Job Id: 11685
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to supervise and direct the daily activities of various sub-groups of the quality department.
- Must be able to conduct lab tests whichever required.
- Must be able to submit all the proper documentation on timely basis.
- Must perform training on updated or new procedures, instructions, or records.
- Must help and ensure compliance to Regulatory, Customer, and company requirements, policies and procedures
- Must review and sign lab related documents and work instructions
- Must be able to assist the Quality Manager in managing, coordination and reviewing the documentation investigations
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in the same field
- Must be great with Computer Skills like Microsoft Office
- Great communication skills both verbal and written.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.