about 1 month ago
Job Id: 11674
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Identify color of stone needed,
- Running all necessary equipment and processes in the quarry operation.
- Drill holes for explosives and assist with blasting process,
- Break rocks down to crushable size, load trucks with stone, transport stone from areas of the quarry, and run the stone through the crusher.
- Operate heavy equipment as required and learn to operate primary crusher.
- Utilize other equipment and manual tools to keep work areas clean and safe from housekeeping hazards.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Required)
- 3-5 years of experience in using heavy equipment (Strongly Preferred)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.