New Brunswick, New Jersey
17 days ago
R&D Project Assistant
New Brunswick, NJ
Job Id: 11460
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Helped to coordinate R&D projects that included planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating the overall project
- Supported activities for the development of new products and assisted senior members in daily basis.
- Coordinated various internal departments as well as expedited and successfully executed and lead multiple projects to completion.
- Prepared shipment of samples and handled shipping activity of samples/marketing material for meetings, customers, internal departments.
- Maintained a log of all samples and marketing material submitted to customers.
- Maintained an inventory log system of retained samples and labels of products provided to customers (shipments/meetings)
- Maintained documentation support that included packaging review & approval. Provided support documentation needed for import/export.
- Effectively communicated and updated team members and leadership with updates, timeline, risks and issues and plan of action
- Coordinated the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.) Prepared monitor invoices and maintained log for various accounts.
- Scheduled meetings and appointments for entire R&D department that included all levels of upper management
- Created, composed, and edited written material as needed. Forwarded to appropriate departments.
- Maintained inventory/log system of retained samples & labels of products provided to customers (shipments/meetings)
- Helped answer phone calls and emails as needed
- Performed other related duties as assigned & administrative task as needed.
- University degree, preferable in science
- Pharmaceutical R&D / business reporting experience big plus
- Understanding of pharmaceutical R&D activities, performance metrics and driver from preclinical to late development
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to the changing needs of the organization.
- 1-2 years of experience working with product development and/or product research
- Project management experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.