Tinton Falls, New Jersey
about 2 months ago
Tinton Falls, NJ
Job Id: 10516
Are you looking to make a career change to work for one of the best places to work? This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Make daily lab batches as assigned by management
- Prepare paperwork for formula submissions and document specifications for various batches
- Perform and monitor stability testing on R&D batches
- Evaluate and communicate formulation results, ensure the quality of data generated, and adhere to company procedures and practices
- Maintain detailed, organized records in formulation and project management databases
- Submit requests, test, and release new raw material samples
- Collaborate with formulators and V.P. of Operations to ensure inventory of raw materials are replenished and maintained appropriately
- Be able to scale up, assist in production troubleshooting.
- Ability to identify, fine tune and troubleshoot problems with formulations.
- Observe, record, investigate, duplicate, and validate successful procedures.
- Perform calculations and assessments to convert laboratory scale formula to large scale for manufacturing
- Prepare and maintain accurate technical data and required documentation.
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Required knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Prior experience in a laboratory setting preferred
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.