Los Angeles, California
12 days ago
Real Estate Controller
Los Angeles, CA
Job Id: 7913
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to oversee and supervise accounting team.
- Responsible to review vendor invoices, billing to tenants and CAM reconciliation.
- Responsible to review financial statements and supporting documentation.
- Responsible to coordinate financial audits with Internal Audit and Accounting management.
- Responsible to perform acquisition, disposition, and lending activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field. CPA a plus.
- At-least 10 years of Accounting experience.
- At-least 2 years of Accounting experience for Real Estate.
- At-least 2 years of Supervisory experience.
- Public Accounting experience a plus.
- Experience with Yardi a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Full Relocation
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.