Beacon, New York
13 days ago
Real Estate Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Job Id: 10964
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a company you can grow with? This opportunity offers a competitive salary and benefits package; which includes health insurance, dental, vision, life, flexible spending plans, and a 401(k) profit sharing retirement savings plan. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Prepare residential and commercial contracts.
- Perform online filings of real estate transfer documents with County Clerks.
- Ability to perform legal research
- File court documents electronically
- Draft legal documents
- Prepare closing checklists for property sales, review purchase offers, and analyze title documents.
- Prepare documents for bank documents
- 5-7 years Prior real estate/ legal assistant experience.
- Ability to perform filings of real estate transfer documents with County Clerks
- Experience with calculating closing expenses.
- Proficient in Word, Word Perfect, Adobe, Outlook, Perfect Law and legal document management system
- Ability to operate copier and scanner
- Competitive Salary
- Health insurance, dental, vision and life
- Flexible spending plans
- 401(k) profit sharing
- Retirement savings plan
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.