Newark, New Jersey
27 days ago
Real Estate Paralegal
Job Id: 10761
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a nation- wide company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Knowledge and coordination of residential and commercial title closing requirements.
- Prepare settlement statements and ensure disbursements of residential and commercial post-closing activities.
- Perform work with clients and staff being able to problem solve and resolve any issues that might delay the flow of projects from start to finish.
- Experience working with complex real estate title issues and working with buyer, seller and lender attorneys to resolve all issues that may arise.
- Determine insurability with title insurer.
- 3+ years of Paralegal experience
- Paralegal Studies is required (Bachelor's degree) Required
- Real Estate Industry experience a plus
- Excellent communication, organization and writing skills Required
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.