Port Washington, Wisconsin
28 days ago
Port Washington, WI
Job Id: 10254
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for liquids weighed for accuracy.
- Responsible for Log data into the receiving log
- Must Place barcodes onto the materials
- Must assist in physical inventory and cycle counts.
- Must be able to read and understand Bills of Lading (BOL) from inbound loads and outbound shipments
- Complete lot tacking of all incoming raw materials and packaging components.
- Take directions from Quality Manager regarding department and company goals and policies.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience in the same field
- Must be able to do forklift.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Company paid holidays.
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.