Kinnelon, New Jersey
13 days ago
Job Id: 10962
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, Paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt.
- Unload packages from incoming trucks.
- Inspect packages to ensure they are in acceptable quality condition.
- Verify packages according to purchase order to ensure part numbers and quantity match.
- Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments.
- Communicates and coordinates with appropriate Buyer for product returns.
- Ability to utilize cell phones, RF scanners, and other technology necessary to processing inbound shipments, including sending photos & emails to account management team.
- Label all packages and allocate them to their designated warehouse location.
- Ensure all aisles and docks are kept clear.
- Maintains safe work environment following company procedures and safety regulations.
- Ensure all incoming orders are verified and counted within a 48hr time frame
- Must react accordingly with RUSH incoming orders
- Must be able to lift 40lbs
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Anusha Reddy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.