New Brunswick, New Jersey
11 days ago
24 Sep 00:00
New Brunswick, NJ
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7624
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Pharmaceutical Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for Receptionist for our client in the Pharmaceutical Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will complete clerical duties and all other duties necessary to support the office.
- Must be able to welcome/greet visitors.
- Answer all phone calls and direct them to the appropriate extension.
- Must provide excellent customer service and inform customers of all necessary information.
- Must have the ability to utilize fax, copy and other machinery.
- Must complete all other duties as assigned by the HR Director.
- Must have a HS diploma or the equivalent.
- Must have at least one year of administrative experience.
- Must be proficient in MS Office programs.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.