Dayton, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Full Time Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm EST
Job Id: 8304
Ajulia Executive Search is an executive recruiting firm based in North Brunswick, NJ. Our interactive and innovative recruiting solutions have seen us gain a reputation for our ability to deliver both quality and quantity candidates. We are undergoing expansion to meet goals for this year, and we have an immediate opening for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking Receptionist / Administrative Assistant.
Are you looking to make a career change to a growing, innovative company? This alluring opportunity offers a competitive salary of $12/per hour (NON-NEGOTIABLE STARTING PAY) and an excellent benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Paid PTO, Financial Assistance Programs and Social Goodness Benefits. Does this opportunity match your future career goals? Apply to join one of the fastest and strongest growing recruiting teams in the U.S. What will you gain from this opportunity? You will have an opportunity to grow within the company, enhance your skills, and play an important role in the placement process countrywide.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Provide Administrative support to different departments and management
- Support project management with tracking and dispersing documentation to team members, monitoring deadlines and following up on pending matters.
- Other Duties as assigned
- Proficient skill level and experience in MS Office, especially Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask with excellent time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid PTO / Holiday Pay
- Great work-life balance
- Career advancement potential
- Social Goodness Benefits
Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test and background check before beginning work. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification.
Ask for Sonal Peterkin
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical