8 days ago
Reel Builder, Sandersville, GA
D shift 7pm-7am
Are you looking to make a career change to work in an exciting work environment? This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and much more... Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Build reels to keep extrusion lines supplied.
- Review production schedule and the reels required to maintain production on the shift.
- Operate forklift to bring returned reels from reel return area to the lines for re-use.
- Paint and stencil returned wood reels that do not meet appearance requirements.
- Ensure reels are painted and stenciled before they are used on the extrusion lines.
- Build and/ or Assemble reels required to maintain production as necessary.
- Grind line scrap from extrusion.
- Keep a neat and orderly work area.
- Follow all safety requirements for the position and all company safety guidelines.
- Complete paperwork to ensure accurate inventory transactions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to do simple calculations and use measuring devices
- Read, write and speak in English.
- Valid lift truck/forklift license.
- Ability to work outside in various weather conditions
- Lift over 100 pounds using forklift
- Ability to lift 50 pounds with or without reasonable assistance.
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Direct Hire
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.