about 1 month ago
Job Id: 11195
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Prepares and supervises preventive maintenance (PM) schedules and personnel to maintain all systems under the powerhouse and ammonia refrigeration departments.
- Should be able to review reports.
- Able to solve any problems if any in facility.
- Adheres to all OSHA, PSM standards.
- Should be able to train personnel to operate equipment’s.
- Make sure all systems are operated in accordance with OSHA, ASHRAE, and PSM policies and procedures.
- Oversees all projects related to the plant ammonia system.
- Minimum of technical school training or high school with comparable experience
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years in ammonia refrigeration experience preferred
- BS/BA Degree in Applied Sciences such as Poultry Science, Animal Science or Biology preferred
- RETA certification a plus.
- Computer knowledge Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- SAP experience preferred.
- Flexible with schedule as required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Anu Shet
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.