25 days ago
24 Feb 00:00
Job Id: 6176
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Maintain, operate, inspect and repair various types of ammonia refrigeration equipment. Perform preventative and predictive maintenance as directed by the plant engineer, verify that all equipment is operating within the manufacturer’s specifications and tolerances through periodic testing and inspections.
- Perform PM maintenance and repairs as directed by the Maintenance Manager on compressors, condensers, evaporators, pumps, vessels, valves, purgers, and other machinery included in the ammonia refrigeration equipment.
- Replacement of defective mechanical and manual valves
- Control the equipment set points to accommodate the needs of our customers and maintain the integrity of their product.
- Maintain control of the water treatment system and associated chemicals
- Replace defective fan motors
- Remove ice build-up from evaporator drain pans, investigate the cause and correct the problem
- Work in motor room, freezer, and blast cell areas
- Drain oil from ammonia system
- Fill out daily reports as directed by Plant Engineer
- Remove and reinstall ammonia compressors
- Perform motor alignments by use of dial caliper indicators
- Compressor and pump shaft seal replacements
- Perform oil and ammonia sampling for analysis on a regular schedule
- Work directly with all refrigeration contractors, electricians, and pipe fitters when they are working on the ammonia refrigeration system to ensure that they are following all of the company safety policies and meeting work standards.
- Inspect ammonia detection system
- Ensure that all ammonia system safeguards are functioning properly at all times
- Check integrity and tolerances by the use of a micrometer
- Must be able to read and interpret P& ID drawings
- Must have a HS Diploma, trade school certification a plus
- Must successfully complete Refrigeration Operator I training course
- Minimum of 3 years of ammonia refrigeration experience.
- Be able to obtain CSRO certification through RETA after a 6 month period (or approved equivalent)
- PSM/RMP training would be beneficial but not a necessity
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Willie Crews Jr
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.