about 1 month ago
22 Jul 00:00
Job Id: 6987
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO and Direct Hire/ Full Time position. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform PM maintenance and repairs as directed by the Maintenance Manager on compressors, condensers, evaporators, pumps, vessels, valves, purgers, and other machinery included in the ammonia refrigeration equipment.
- Replacement of defective mechanical and manual valves
- Control the equipment set points to accommodate the needs of our customers and maintain the integrity of their product.
- Maintain control of the water treatment system and associated chemicals
- Replace defective fan motors
- Remove ice build-up from evaporator drain pans, investigate the cause and correct the problem
- Work in motor room, freezer, and blast cell areas
- Drain oil from ammonia system
- Must have a HS Diploma, trade school certification a plus
- Must successfully complete Refrigeration Operator I training course
- Minimum of 3 years of ammonia refrigeration experience.
- Be able to obtain CSRO certification through RETA after a 6 month period (or approved equivalent)
- PSM/RMP training would be beneficial but not a necessity
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Vincent
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.