27 days ago
Refrigeration Technician 3
Job Id: 11293
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for performing advanced refrigeration maintenance and repair throughout the warehouse.
- Responsible for in depth troubleshooting of refrigeration, electrical, mechanical, and controls systems to root cause and recommends corrective action.
- Performs both routine and complex maintenance and repairs on various types of warehouse equipment in accordance with OSHA Standards.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate preventive and predictive maintenance records within the CMMS System.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 5 plus years industrial refrigeration maintenance experience with ammonia refrigeration a must.
- Experience with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC, fabrication and welding, ammonia, and plumbing.
- RETA CIRO certification preferred.
- CMMS - Computerized Maintenance Management System experience preferred.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Strong attention to detail with high degree of accuracy and precision.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a team environment and self-direct activities.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.