Rochester Hills, Michigan
4 months ago
08 Sep 00:00
Regional Chief Financial Officer
Rochester Hills, MI
Job Id: 4434
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for leading a Region finance organization providing financial analysis to make sound business decision including profit improvement initiatives for medical management metrics, Member Growth/ Retention initiatives.
- Responsible to review and analyze premium rates within the region.
- Responsible to develop and standardize approach to manage medical expenses.
- Responsible to review and analyze regional administrative costs.
- Responsible to monitor actual to budget/forecast performance.
- Responsible to work with corporate to support reporting, financial performance, common metrics and formatting and increase quality in all healthcare data analytical activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- CPA or Master’s Degree a plus.
- At-least 15 years’ progressive healthcare finance or healthcare analytical experience.
- At-least 5 years managed care / Medicaid experience.
- At-least 10 years supervisory / management experience.
- Flexible work hours
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.