6 months ago
01 Jan 00:00
Regional Director/Vice President
San Francisco, CA
Job Id: 4904
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintain execution of public sector contracts, including responsibility for financial metrics, planning, schedule, quality, risk, contractual compliance, safety, and client satisfaction
- Evaluate qualifications of subcontractors and oversee and/or manage operations with a focus on minimizing and mitigating risk.
- Delegate assignments to field and office staff and other project-specific personnel.
- Organize multi-disciplinary project teams in multiple locations.
- Provide leadership and direction and identify and resolve issues.
- Provide technical review support for projects.
- Support of business development and prepare proposals and client interaction.
- Obtain new business on medium size projects; support contract negotiations with client peers.
- Pursue new markets to acquire additional work for the company and maintain existing client relationships and develop new business.
- Assists with development and reviews proposals, budgets, client environmental plans, and activities to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and compliance status.
- Interfaces and interacts with client and regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Chemistry, Geology, Biology, Environmental Science.
- 10+ years of experience in environmental consulting on CERCLA/RCRA remediation projects, including experience consulting for US EPA.
- Experience in data assessment, quality, and defensibility at a senior level.
- 5 years of experience in supervisory.
- Ability to travel approximately 25 to 50 percent of time.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.