4 months ago
01 Jan 00:00
Regional EHS Manager
Job Id: 5011
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Implement, administer and advise others on hazard controls and hazard control programs; and measure, audit and evaluate the effectiveness of hazard controls and hazard control programs.
- Carry out supervisory duties in accordance with safety company policies and collective bargaining agreements. Compile management reports and assist with OSHA recordkeeping requirements.
- Oversee and approve the purchase of branch and/or job site specific safety equipment for employees.
- Manage any safety incentive program at their assigned branch and/or job sites.
- Compile management reports and assist with OSHA recordkeeping requirements.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in the construction industry with an emphasis on the scaffolding segment.
- Requires experience in presenting training materials in a group setting.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of current construction and general industry safety regulations and the ability to analyze and interpret this data for the safety of employees, job sites, and the branch.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills to effectively train, motivate, and communicate with employees, supervisors and customers.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.