about 1 month ago
17 Mar 00:00
Regional Human Resources Manager
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6322
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with Manufacturing and Utility Trailers Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Regional HR Manager for our client in manufacturing industry. This position will be the part of the business you support, providing coaching and development to the local HR Generalists, as well as the plant leadership.
- Partner with VP of HR to identify and implement retention strategies.
- Identify short-term and long-term hiring needs and develops recruiting strategies.
- Partner with EH&S leadership to create an environment where safety is at the core of every process.
- Participates with HR Team and others on corporate level projects.
- Manages and reports required HR business metrics.
- Define onboarding procedures.
- Coach and support plant leadership on employee relations issues.
- Lead resolution of employee relations’ issues and conducts investigations as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all state, federal and industry safety and environmental standards and regulations.
- Bachelors in HR or Management or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in HR management.
- 3-5 years of experience driving HR initiatives in a manufacturing facility with heavy production and/or distribution environments.
- Strong relationships, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Must have a record of success in recruiting salaried and hourly employees.
- Knowledge of behavioral based interviewing a plus.
- Experience in researching, developing, and implementing HR best practices.
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation.
- Must be able to travel.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.