3 months ago
04 Nov 00:00
Regional Operations Manager
Williamsburg Park, Georgia
Job Id: 4518
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for profit and loss performance for all assigned accounts.
- The implementation and delivery of all client maintenance programs, serving as the senior project manager for all projects and service contracts within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Work with in implementing the business unit's operation management strategy.
- Assists in developing and implementing local team strategies and action plans consistent with the strategies, goals and objectives of the FM business unit and the client.
- Provides regular feedback to the Vice President and client on progress made towards achieving these plans and targets.
- Develops and supports short, intermediate, and long range plans and programs
- Maintains document compliance with all Federal, State and Local OSHA, EPA, other governing agencies.
- Audits and analyzes maintenance program performance and formulates corrective actions when necessary to achieve contract compliance, customer satisfaction, and profit plans.
- Directly supervise employees
- Carry out all supervisory responsibilities including but not limited to, recruiting, interviewing, hiring and disciplinary needs
Experience and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of the following trades/skills: electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, and general building maintenance.
- EPA & HVAC certification preferred but not required.
- Three or more years’ multi-site experience in technical operations management in facility management systems and/or service industry to include working, coordinating, supervising, and planning mechanical/electrical maintenance functions preferred.
- Must be able to read blueprints and as-built drawings.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Previous experience managing other highly desirable.
- Licensure in one or more trades preferred.
Ask for Vincent Price
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.