about 1 month ago
Regional Operations Manager
Managerial role in Operations Solutions within the Automotive Industry
Job Id: 8173
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Monitoring labor requirements and schedules.
- Handling production reports to monitor the efficiency of operations. Responsible for inventory control of materials used within the plant.
- Managing several employees at once time
- Driving continuous improvement consistent to make their business operations more efficient
- Managing the scheduling of work for all process lines in accordance with facility capabilities and customer requirements
- Collaborating with departments to schedule repairs and maintenance of equipment that is being used
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Engineering, or any other related work
- 5 years of experience Operations management experience within the Automotive industry
- Highly skilled in lean, quality, labor management and continuous improvement processes
- Has previous injection molding experience within a manufacturing environment
- Has worked in an ISO certified environment
- Strong leadership, organization, and communication skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Career Advancement
- A fun work environment
- Great Work-Life Balance
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placement.