14 days ago
Regional Processing Manager
Job Id: 12833
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- This is a hands-on position.
- Collaborate with facility leaders and departmental leaders to provide support and guidance in the areas of environmental compliance, Facility maintenance, safety, and processing.
- Evaluate and review processes and recommend efficient changes.
- Develop inventory control programs and adapt production techniques to maintain quality and maximize the marketability of finished product.
- Develop plans for efficient use of materials, machines, and employees for operational success in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
- Prepares and reviews weekly and monthly production reports.
- Attends trade shows and conferences.
- Bachelor’s Degree; or a minimum 5 years’ experience as a manager in a related industry with a focus on industrial management.
- Superior leadership abilities to establish, communicate, and achieve company and quality goals and requirements, strong decision maker and problem solver.
- Experience in Project Management, Fleet Maintenance, Safety and Environmental a plus.
- Ability to travel 40% of the time.
- Ability to understand, know, prioritize, and manage all internal cost drivers as well as external cost drivers.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Julie Roberts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.