11 days ago
Regional Vice President
Job Id: 4918
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintain & develop business plans to operate the business focusing on all pillars of the organization and provide input to the development of Company strategy.
- Establish control standards, develop budget and cost controls.
- Perform administrative activities.
- Train and ensure all assigned colleagues are aware of and comply with company, government, and patient policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Assure state and federal regulatory compliance applicable to hospice and reimbursement issues and acts as a liaison between staff, patients, physicians, and other health care providers.
- Monitor clinical management and provides direction/redirection and work with all members of the medical community to promote hospice care services.
- Recruits, hires, orients, assigns, evaluates and guides staff positions to meet agency and patient needs.
- Ensure delivery of quality care to patients, enhancement of business development, and continuous improvement of agency efficiency and fiscal success.
- Directly supervises Executive Directors within the assigned Region and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare, management or business-related field required
- 10+ years of progressive management experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a health care organization.
- Should have knowledge (of Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of Federal, state, local and ACHC standards, and other regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of physical, psychological and spiritual needs of terminally ill patients and their caregivers.
- Understanding and acceptance of hospice philosophy.
- Must be of high integrity including maintenance of confidential information including all personnel and patient records.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include some evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to travel.
- Valid driver's license
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.