18 days ago
23 Jan 00:00
Regional Vice President of Growth and Operations,Integrator
Job Id: 5349
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Interact with clients
- Oversee the preparation and participation in presentations for new business
- Manage Valuation analysis and Financial modeling
- Train associates and analysts
- Assist in development of potential buyers lists
- Must have health club experience
- Located within Minneapolis/ St. Paul (Twin Cities) metro area
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Must have a health and fitness lifestyle
- Must have 5 years of Profit & Loss Responsibility
- Must be a top-level leadership/management for 8 years
- Previous experience as an integrator, COO, VP or Director of Growth/ Operations or similar
- Knowledge of Data analysis using performance, financial and operational metrics preferred
- Experience working with a Traction/EOS Company
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Ask for Kaitlyn Davis
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
How many years of experience do you have with P&L responsibility?
Are you passionate about a health/fitness lifestyle?
Where are you located?
Do you have experience working with a Traction/EOS company?
Do you have knowledge of data analysis?
Why are you looking for a new role?
What is your highest level of education?