30 days ago
07 Jun 00:00
Regional Vice President of Sales
Druid Hills, GA
Job Id: 6552
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ensure that territory is managed, and priorities are set based on sales pipelines.
- Act as a liaison for company functions, issues, input to sales and marketing departments, and communicating team needs.
- Resolve conflicts for team and other departments
- Attracting, coaching, empowering, developing motivating and retaining sales professionals.
- Plan sales calls and uncover customer gaps and strategize a solution
- Meet assigned quota
- Design Strategies that address customer needs and issues
- Monitor and adjust plans as conditions warrant
- Collaborate with internal partners to achieve growth targets
- Take qualified risks to gain the competitive edge
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred
- 7 years sales experience with a proven track record in meeting quota in the Educational Publishing, K12 Educational Sales, or Technology field
- 3 years management experience
- The ability to lift 60lbs
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time (including domestic travel and/or driving between customer sites)
- Proficient in MS Office and Sales Management Software
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Crystal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.