2 months ago
Notre Dame, IN
Job Id: 4305
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid PTO, and food and entertainment discounts. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform nursing care procedures, assessments, treatment and techniques.
- Be responsive and flexible for scheduling purposes
- Required to walk/stand for prolonged periods of time, push carts/wheelchairs up to 50 pounds, to position/lift patients at a maximum of 35 pounds unassisted, over 35 pounds requires assistance
- Keep effective working relationships with staff, patients, visitors, physicians and others.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
- Licensed in Indiana
- 3-5 years of experience in the CVOR
- Circulating and scrub skills
- Experience with Cerner preferred
- Experience with Interventional Radiology procedures preferred.
- Medical, dental, vision, insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance – associate, spouse, dependent
- Education – tuition, scholarships
- Paid time off
- Local, regional and national offers on food, entertainment, shopping, travel, and much more
Ask for: Kaitlyn Davis
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.