14 days ago
Regulatory Cost Accountant
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to review CPRs to ensure all asset addition and retirements are properly recorded
- Must work on closing the work orders monthly and setting up plant assets in iVUE to properly track network usage.
- Must be able to advise the accounting staff of important cost recording information to ensure Part 32 and Part 64 Accounting rules are followed while maximizing cost recovery
- Must identifying and calculating journal entries so costs are recorded accurately between Regulated and Non-Regulated activities
- Must assist the finance team in calculating ROI/payback numbers for capital projects
- Must be able to assist in year-end audit processes
- Must be able to assist in ensuing the correct inventory processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in the same field.
- Must have knowledge of Part 32/64 of the FCC’s General Accounting Recording Guidelines for Rural Telecommunications Carriers
- Must be Experience in cost study development for rate of return Rural Telecommunications Carriers
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Email email@example.com
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.