about 1 month ago
22 Feb 00:00
Freehold, New Jersey
Holistic Healing Center
At the Holistic Healing Center, each expert works together to achieve one common goal: a patient that is functioning at his or her optimal level of health.Our physical therapy team identifies other disciplines that could expedite the healing process, such as massage therapy, chiropractic medicine, nutritional counseling, or meditation.
WE SPECIALIZE IN:
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Sport–specific training
- Neurological Disorders
- Chronic Pain Disorders
- Women’s Health
- Cardiovascular & Circulatory Disorders
Duties and responsibilities:
- Greet patients positively and professionally.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patients for physical therapy treatment by welcoming, comforting, and motivating.
- Ability to learn physical therapy vocabulary.
- Provides information to patients by answering questions and requests. Prepares hot/cold packs for physical therapist; helping patients onto exercise equipment, monitoring patients through prescribed exercises and strengthening techniques.
- Educates patient by demonstrating proper use of equipment and exercise routines.
- Maintaining patient records confidentially.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.