5 months ago
Colts Neck, NJ
Job Id: 6236
Responsible for patient care to include organization, clean-up of treatment areas, and office duties as needed under the direction of Physical Therapist or Team Leader.
- Greet patients positively and professionally.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patients for physical therapy treatment by welcoming, comforting, and motivating.
- Ability to learn physical therapy vocabulary
- Provides information to patients by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares hot/cold packs for physical therapist; helping patients onto exercise equipment, monitoring patients through prescribed exercises and strengthening techniques.
- Educates patient by demonstrating proper use of equipment and exercise routines.
- Maintaining patient records confidentially.
- Helps maintain safe and clean working environment.
- Performs cleaning duties regularly.
- Positioning equipment and supplies for therapist access.
- Anticipating needed supplies to be ordered
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Verbal Communication, Listening, Coaching, Patient Services, Self-Development, Coordination, Teamwork, Multi-tasking, Supply Management
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.