28 days ago
Reimbursement Specialist Accountant
Job Id: 12579
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, essential, and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for all reimbursement related activities.
- Responsible for preparing all Medicare and Medicaid cost reports.
- Maintain reimbursement module.
- Review, update and prepare sales and use tax and 1099 returns.
- Actively participate and provide feedback on various tax or reimbursement related issues.
- Month end closing and reporting, daily and monthly bank reconciliation and general journal entries.
- Prepare monthly self-funded health plan reconciliation, and monthly revenue reclassification.
- Maintain database and reports on related topics.
- Adhere to local, federal and company policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or equivalent required.
- CPA preferred.
- At least 2-4 years of effective experience in hospital reimbursement filed.
- Effective computer skills including Microsoft Office, specifically excellent experience in MS Excel and Powerpoint, ERP.
- Ability to multitask and work in high pressure environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective experience in customer relationship and communication.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.